Saturday, December 12, 2009
Merry Christmas 2009
This was a day to remember. We went to Sears for my 2 year old pictures and I became very hungry and VERY fussy. I had my official first melt down in the portrait studio and I have no idea what it was about. I think it had something to do with big bird and a chair. The photographer suggested that we go eat and then come back for the Christmas photos. So, that's what we did and all the way thru Sears and to the food court I pitched a fit. A very loud one at that! By the time I ate my grill cheese and walked back to Sears I was so tired. I fell asleep on the way back so my Mom's decided this would be the memory to share with everyone this year. Happy Holidays!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment