Dear Lily Grace,
In just a few short hours you will have been in my life for 2 years. I can not find any "Hallmark" words to express how much I love you. You have brought out many kind and dear emotions to my very being. My heart is so full of appreciation and love for you. I will never even remember life before you. It seems as if we were made for each other to love and take care of. I am so proud to be your Mommie. You are the sunshine on my face in the morning and the soft moon light in the night. There is nothing in this world that I would give for you to be alive and healthy. You melt me everyday with your loving eyes and soft gentle kisses that you so freely give to me. I am the luckiest mommie in the universe to have been given such a precious little girl. Happy Birthday my "Lily Bug".
Love,
Mommie
1 comment:
Beautiful letter to Lily - she is so lucky to have you and Karen for mommies!
Post a Comment