Monday, January 19, 2009

And I'm Out Like A Light

I love all the blankets that I can find to take a nap on. I am finally on a schedule with my daily naps. It only took me and mama a full year to figure it out together at what times I am sleepy each day. Today, I am extra tired because I am cutting 3 new teeth.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMY Goodness... I can see the "soon to be teenager" in this face. Believe me... trust me.... You two will blink your eyes and she will be wanting the car keys to "run to the store" and will be gone for 2 hours for a loaf of bread....

I won't tell you any other stories to look forward to here... (grin)

ENJOY her every moment... these days will fly by. My babies were babies just a few days ago and look at them now...