Tuesday, August 19, 2008

9 months old


I really am 9 months old. It really is hard to believe that I have been on this earth for 9 whole months. I went to Sears again to have my pictures made. It was actually around my 3:00 nap and I was still happy and smiling. This is my linen dress from great grandma Whiting and my bracelet that my great auntie Trish made for me. Happy 9 months to me.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know I have 8 grandbabies... but I don't think any of them are as happy a baby as this one! (hope my kids never find this link! LOL)
Sears did a grand job with a GRAND GURL!!!!
kissy kissy and huggy by... from Gramma Montana...

Karenjostrong said...

We are sooo locky to have such a wonderful happy baby.  She has already brought so much into our lives and our home feels so different since she has been here.