Thursday, July 31, 2008

Lily's Trip to Arizona


I just made my first airplane trip to see my mommies family from Arizona. My Uncle Steve flew from Utah to meet me too. I met my Uncle Layton and his wife Deb for the first time as well. I stayed in mommies Auntie Trish and Uncle Bill's house and it was beautiful. I went swimming everyday too. I met my great grandmother Whiting for the first time and she was fun to hang out with. I also saw my Auntie Been again for the 5th time in my life. Hope to see everyone again real soon. So, if anybody needs to cool off just come up to Montana and see me!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful photos... and too bad Lily has such a hard time w/ strangers!!!!! LOL.... NOT!
It was good to see you all yesterday even for a short time and to hold my Lily gurl... She is really so precious... and that comes from a Gramma who KNOWS and has 7 others to compare her to....
She is ONE of the very best!!! for sure!
I love you all so much.....
Grama Montana
aka "PJ"

Anonymous said...

PS: LOVE THE photo of her playing w/ the beard...
darn... they are ALL SO GOOD... she sure is a happy baby.. (I had to look at this one again in large)