I just got the news that my great grandmother from North Carolina is putting on her gypsy shoes and coming to see me. I can hardly wait to get in some rockin with her.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
These two photos are THE CUTEST EVER and you are getting so good at this blogging... Proud Gramma Montana thinks that this friendship was made in heaven. I love all three of you and so happy your gramma is coming Jo...
What great pictures!! This is such a great blog! You should be so proud of what you have already accomplished. I know I am proud to say you are our friends and that our new niece is so STRONG and healthy! What an example of love to teach Abby and Ellie!! Jo I need the biscuit recipe so we can have dinner...
2 comments:
These two photos are THE CUTEST EVER and you are getting so good at this blogging...
Proud Gramma Montana thinks that this friendship was made in heaven.
I love all three of you and so happy your gramma is coming Jo...
What great pictures!! This is such a great blog! You should be so proud of what you have already accomplished. I know I am proud to say you are our friends and that our new niece is so STRONG and healthy! What an example of love to teach Abby and Ellie!!
Jo I need the biscuit recipe so we can have dinner...
Post a Comment